Membership in the Chesapeake Bay Running Club entitles you to the following benefits:
Membership runs calendar year--that is to say, everyone's membership ends in December, and
we all need to renew every January.
The following membership dues are paid/renewed annually:
(Mail-in form now has a 3-year option.)
Individual Membership: $15
- Discounts on select CBRC event fees
- Access to a network of runners in the So MD area for training runs, coaching tips, carpools to area races, and even road trips and mini-vacations to farther afield races
- You'll receive a monthly CBRC newsletter
- Paid entry to select area races as a CBRC team member
- Invitations to club socials
- The inside loop on volunteer opportunities at high-profile races
Youth Membership: $7.50
Family Membership: $25 per family (see details below)
Renewal is the same as initial registration -- either fill out the form again, and send it in
(or bring it to a club meeting) with a check, or go to the online site and fill out the details again.
Family Membership Details:
- Family memberships includes all members of an immediate family living in the same household.
- Parents of adult members not living in the same household do not qualify as members under their offspring’s membership.
- Adult children, defined as being 19 years and older, do not count under family memberships unless the adult child is a full-time student (at least 12 credit hours). Once the adult child reaches the age of 22, they will not qualify under the family membership regardless if they are a full-time student.